Spray Foam Insulation
Closed Cell Polyurethane spray foam insulation acts as an insulator and air barrier, making it at a certain thickness for the walls, foundation, floors, and roof in your property. Spray foam is environmentally friendly, seals all cracks and holes and gaps, and retains its R-value over time. Properly installed, it helps improve the energy efficiency of buildings. Closed-cell foam is rigid.
Perfect for use in:
- Basement rim joists
- Attics & crawl spaces
- Cathedral ceilings and roof lines
- Exterior walls (new construction)
- Wrapping piping and HVAC ductwork
- Conditioning refrigerated spaces
- Insulating above ground storage tanks
Spray Foam never needs to be upgraded — it’s a permanent thermal solution!