Monoglass Acoustical Insulation is a lightweight spray-applied or pressure-injected acoustical insulation that reduces noise levels and absorbs sound, while adding thermal insulation and fire protection. It applied easily to steel, wood, concrete, on in closed-cavity wall systems in one application.
- Healthcare facilities (to avoid HIPAA violations)
- Home theaters / recording studios
- Performance halls / auditoriums
- Conference rooms / offices where confidentiality is important
- Environmentally friendly – non-toxic, non-corrosive, no odor, does not support fungus, contains NO asbestos
- Added thermal / fire protection – Non combustible with R-3.8/inch thermal value = three products in one!
- Versatile – Adheres to just about any surface, great for retrofit applications